NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING
1. HOW TO ENTER: Utah Taste Off Golden Ticket Award (the “Contest”):
Beginning April 1, 2021, at 12:01 AM (MST) through December 22, 2021, at 11:59 PM (ET) (the “Entry Period”), go to www.tasteoff.com/rules by sending entry submission to Taste Off, 8808 Suffolk Lane, Eagle Mountain, UT 84005. All entries must include your name, address, telephone number, email address. Winner Selection: Anywhere from 2-20 local vendor gift cards will be placed in event envelopes randomly. Envelopes are then passed out to customers picking up kits or kits being delivered. Remaining envelopes will be assigned a mail in candidate. All winners will be random. Business will make sure there are enough envelopes for all participating entries. Prizes & Approximate Retail Value: Gift card value will vary anywhere from $5-$100 in value.
2. WINNER NOTIFICATION: If winner picks up kits, they will receive the gift card immediately upon pickup. If a mail in submission is a winner, they will be notified within two (2) weeks of the last day of the event, via e-mail, and/or at Sponsor’s discretion, via phone or postal mail. In the event the Winner doesn’t respond to Sponsor’s notification or does not accept the prize within five (5) business days of notification, the prize will be deemed forfeited and an alternate Winner will be selected. In the event that any one or more potential Winner(s) fails to respond as stated. In the event the Sponsor does not receive a sufficient number of eligible entries or there are not a sufficient number of acceptable entries in Sponsor’s sole discretion, the Sponsor has the right to cancel the Contest, or alternatively, if the Contest provides for more than one prize winner, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, reduce the number of prize winners above, declines the prize or fails to provide signed affidavits or releases, such Winner(s) will be deemed to forfeit the prize and Sponsor will select an alternate Winner(s) from the remaining eligible entrants. If any alternate(s) similarly fails to respond or declines the prize, Sponsor will use a reasonable number of attempts, in its discretion, to award the prize(s) to another alternate(s) but if it is unable to do so, the prize(s) will be finally forfeited and Sponsor shall have no further liability in connection with this Contest.
3. ENTRIES: Limit one (1) entry per person per week/event. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified if received within the same week period. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt. If applicable, lost, late, misdirected, or incomplete or entry forms that have been tampered with will be disqualified.
4. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of Utah. Employees of Sponsor, Discovery, their parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies, independent judging organizations, and prize suppliers (and members of their immediate family and/or those living in the same of household of each such employee) are not eligible.
5. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: Expenses not specifically included in prize description and all taxes are the sole responsibility of the Winner. Each prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied outside of manufacturer’s limited warranty. No transfer, assignment or substitution of a prize permitted, except Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize for an item of equal or greater value in the event an advertised prize is unavailable. The Winner is required to comply with any and all applicable federal, state, provincial. All federal, state and local taxes, and any other costs not specifically provided for in these Official Rules are solely the Winner’s responsibility. Sponsor shall have no responsibility or obligation to the Winner or potential Winner who are unable or unavailable to accept or utilize prizes as described herein. Entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Contest. Winner (and parent or legal guardian if Winner is a minor) may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and where legally permissible a Publicity Release within seven (7) days following
the date of first attempted notification. Failure to comply with this deadline may result in forfeiture of the prize and selection of an alternate Winner. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate Winner. Winner hereby further agrees that it will sign any documents necessary to transfer copyright of the entry to Sponsor within seven (7) days following the date of first attempted notification. By entering, Entrant grants permission for Sponsor, and any of its affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies, the independent judging organization and prize suppliers to use the entrant’s submission (including an altered form of the entry) for editorial, advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. If images are being submitted to Sponsor as a requirement for entry, Entrants agree that they have all rights to use the images submitted and to allow Sponsor, any of its affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies, the independent judging organization and prize suppliers to reuse any of the images, without any liability, for editorial, advertising and promotional purposes. Additionally, acceptance of the prize by Winner constitutes permission for Sponsor and any affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies, the independent judging organization and prize suppliers to use Winner’s name and/or likeness and biographical material for editorial, advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. By accepting prize, Winner agrees to hold Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representative agents, successors, assigns, officers, directors, and employees harmless for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in the Contest or acceptance or use of the prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any printing, typographical, mechanical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Contest or in the announcement of the prize.
6. DISPUTES/CHOICE OF LAW: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts situated in Utah, (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages, including without limitation lost profits may be awarded (collectively, “Special Damages”), and (4) entrant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have such damages multiplied or increased. Utah State law, without reference to Utah’s choice of law rules, governs the Contest and all aspects related thereto.